New Homes In Pacific, WA
3-4 Bedroom Homes
From 1900 to 2800 sq ft
2-3 Car Garages
Nearly Sold Out!
Anthem – New Homes in Pacific WA
A beautiful new home community near Auburn in Pacific WA; photos are representational.
All new homes in this community are now pending, but you might want to check out our new homes in Lakeland Hills at Northlake – just a few minutes away from our Anthem location.
Anthem in Pacific just off C St SW and Skinner Road. Minutes away from Boeing’s Auburn facility, the Auburn YMCA, the Outlet Collection supermall and Lakeland Hills’ parks, schools, shopping and dining. Super-easy access to Hwy 167, Hwy 18, and I-5. This new home community is nearly sold out; don’t miss your chance to own a new home in Pacific WA with plan specific:
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths
• From just under 2,000 to more than 2,900 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms
• 2 and 3 car garages
Inventory and pricing subject to change; contact community sales agent to confirm pricing and availability.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets and lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder staggered cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Bosch® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Soundbuilt Homes is offering superb, quality-designed and constructed new homes in the Anthem community. Each of our new homes feature the following great benefits:
- Homes are located within the Auburn School District
- Minutes from the Auburn YMCA
- And the Outlet Collection (formerly known as the Auburn Supermall)
- Affordable for most home buyers that include all of the luxurious “extras” Soundbuilt Homes includes as standard in their new homes in King County
With inventory nearly sold through, you won’t want to miss out on an opportunity to choose a newly constructed home in this beautiful community in Pacific WA. Contact us about remaining homesites or schedule an appointment to see one of these beautiful new homes today.
Open by Appointment
Driving directions to 759 Anthem Place Pacific, WA 98047
From 167 take the Exit for 15th Street SW or Ellingson Road. Head east from the freeway, then turn right on C Street SW (which becomes Skinner Road south of Ellingson), Anthem will be on the right.