Auburndale – New Homes in Auburn WA
Photos are representational. Don’t miss your chance to own a new construction home in Auburn WA – only one left!
Our new homes for sale in Auburn at Auburndale provide a commuter’s dream location with easy access to Hwy 18, 167, 169, I-5 and I-405. Minutes away from Auburn’s downtown and retail shopping areas, Kent, Covington, and Green River Community College. This new home community is nearly sold out; don’t miss your chance to own a new home in Auburn WA, with:
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
• 2,978 square feet
• Office on the main floor + large bonus up
• 3 car garage
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets and lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder staggered cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Bosch® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Soundbuilt Homes is offering superb, quality-designed and constructed new homes for sale in Auburn at Auburndale. These new homes are beautifully-appointed with features today’s home buyers expect.
Close to everything!
- Located within the Auburn School District
- Minutes from destinations like Emerald Downs and the Auburn YMCA
- And the Outlet Collection (formerly known as the Auburn Supermall)
- Close to Auburn’s historic downtown, Kent, Covington, Green River Community College
- Close to the Auburn Golf Course and the prestigious, world-class course available to Washington National Golf Club members.
Only one remaining – don’t miss your chance to own a beautiful new home in Auburn; schedule an appointment to visit Auburndale today.
Open by Appointment
Driving directions to 10913 SE 304th St, WA 98092
Take the 304th Street Exit off Highway 18. Head West, turn right on 132nd Ave SE, turn left on SE 304th Street, follow to 109th, Homes are on the Left.