New Homes in Maple Valley, WA
4 Bedroom Homes
From 2,488 to 3,162 sq ft
2 and 3 car garages
Cherokee Bay – New Homes for Sale in Maple Valley WA
Beautiful new homes for sale in Maple Valley WA; photos are representational.
Cherokee Bay has spacious new 4+ bedroom homes for sale in Maple Valley WA close to Maple Valley, Kent and Covington shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and more. Super-fast access to Hwy 18, 167 and Kent-Kangley Road and the Black Diamond Road for a quick commute to anywhere in south King County, as well as work or play in Seattle, Bellevue and other Eastside destinations.
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths, 2 and 3 car garages
• From 2,488 to over 3,162 square feet
• Plan-specific home office, great room, bonus room and outdoor living
• Features included as standard you’d find in custom and luxury homes!
Pricing, features, and other descriptive details subject to change; see community sales agent to confirm available inventory, pricing, and future construction.
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW THE CHEROKEE BAY FEATURE LIST.
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Welcome home! Cherokee Bay offers home buyers well-appointed new 4 bedroom homes for sale in Maple Valley WA:
- Homes are located within the highly sought-after Tahoma School District.
- Minutes from shopping, grocery stores and dozens of restaurants and retail destinations in Maple Valley and Covington.
- Great location for King County residents who enjoy golfing at Lake Wilderness Golf Course.
- Affordable for most home buyers with standard features that include luxurious finishes we offer as standard as one of King County’s premiere home builders.
Don’t miss out this opportunity to purchase one of our new construction homes in this well-established community in Maple Valley WA. Contact us about Cherokee Bay homesites or schedule an appointment to see one of these beautiful new homes today.
This community is currently open by appointment only with a limited capacity of 10 people in our homes at any given time. Please reach out to our community sales agents to schedule your appointment today!
Call VonKarl Inman at 206-719-8808 or join the community interest list below for more information.