New Homes In Yelm, WA
3-4 Bedroom Homes
From 2400 to 3100 sq ft
2-3 Car Garages
Close to JBLM, peek-a-boo views of Mt. Rainier
Outstanding JBLM Housing Option
Cherry Meadows – New Homes in Yelm WA
Military friendly, a top JBLM housing option off-post in Yelm WA; photos are representational.
Cherry Meadows is the perfect place to call home. This mature 200 home neighborhood with tree lined streets, community parks and sidewalks is ideal for family style living. Military friendly, preferred lenders experienced in VA and military home buyer’ needs including move in ready new homes just minutes from downtown Yelm with easy access to I-5 and JBLM. With plan specific:
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths
• From just under 2,300 to 3,079 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms
• 2 and 3 car garages
Homes starting from $307,950 – contact community sales agent or join the community interest list for pricing information on available homes and presales.
Homesite 25 – Durham – SALE PENDING
3,079 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage
Spacious main floor with living, dining +
Kitchen and eating area open to great room
4 bedrooms up including large master + bonus room
Reach out to the community sales agent for a PDF showing all standard home features for Cherry Meadows.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt in satin nickel.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front and back yards
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Mohawk or Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets.
- Sherwin Williams interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Quartz or slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash and deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Espresso (stained) or white or gray-painted cabinets with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch Espresso (stained) or white or gray-painted master vanity and cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 95% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Cherry Meadows homes range from 2,300 to over 3,000 square feet featuring great living spaces, great rooms and master suites. Serviced by the Yelm School District, this community has become a favorite location for military families and non-military buyers alike.
Open Wed and Sat-Sun from 11 AM – 5 PM
And by appointment. Driving directions to Cherry Meadows’ model home at
15418 92nd Ave SE, Yelm WA 98597
From I-5 North or South, take Exit 116 for Mounts Rd toward Old Nisqually. Head south onto Mounts Rd SW/Nisqually Rd SW/Old Pacific Hwy SE. Turn left onto Reservation Road SE. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto WA-510 E. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto WA-510 E/Yelm Hwy SE. At the traffic circle, continue straight onto WA-510 Alt. Turn right onto Cullens Rd SE, then turn right onto 92nd Ave SE.
Our Tahoma Terra model home in Yelm is now open 7 days per week from 11 AM – 5 PM, and our Tahoma Terra community sales agent is available to show you homes in Cherry Meadows on days when the model is not open.
Cherry Meadows Model Home
15418 92nd Ave SE
Yelm WA 98597
Open Wed and Sat-Sun 11 AM-5 PM
and by appointment
Call 253-256-5435 or
(toll free) 855-678-3371 or join the community interest list below for more information.