New Homes in Covington, WA
4+ Bedroom Homes
From 2414 to 2978 sq ft
2 and 3 Car Garages
Heritage Grove – New Homes for Sale in Covington WA
Beautiful new homes for sale in Covington WA; photos are representational.
Heritage Grove has seven spacious new 4+ bedroom homes for sale in Covington WA – ideal for south Puget Sound as well as Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah and other Eastside commuters. Super-fast access to Hwy 516, 18 and 167 for a quick commute wherever you work or play. These affordable and beautiful new homes for sale in Covington WA come standard with features you would expect to find in luxury real estate:
• 4+ bedrooms, 2.5+ baths, 2 and 3 car garages
• From 2,414 to 2,978 square feet
• Plan-specific home office, great room, bonus room and outdoor living
• Features included as standard you’d find in custom and luxury homes!
Contact community sales agent Mark Barron at 206-550-1755 or join the community interest list for pricing and presale opportunities.
Homesite 7 – Lacey – AVAILABLE
2,414 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths + 2 car garage
Den / flex room on main adjacent to powder room
Great room main floor living – family / eating / kitchen
Large master suite among 4 bedrooms up
Homesite 8 – Teton – AVAILABLE
2,978 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths + 2 car garage
Flexible main floor living – great room, living and office/flex
Large master suite among 4 bedrooms plus large bonus up
Homesite 11- Sterling – PENDING-CONTINGENT
2,603 sq ft with 4+ bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Formal living, dining and great room open to kitchen on main floor
Guest suite or 2nd master on main!
Master suite, 3 more bedrooms + large upstairs bonus room
Homesite 12 – Willow – AVAILABLE
2,853 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
Soaring 2-story entry, main floor office/flex space
Great room open to kitchen, eating nook and covered outdoor living
Large master suite on the 2nd floor and 3 more bedrooms
Huge 3rd floor bonus space with 3/4 bath – room for everyone!
Pricing, features, and other descriptive details subject to change; see community sales agent to confirm available inventory, pricing, and future construction.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front and back yards
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Mohawk® carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel painted or stained to match cabinets
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab quartz or granite countertops (plan specific) with full height tile backsplash
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style white or gray-painted or espresso-stained cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch Shaker-style white or gray-painted or espresso-stained master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Brioso freestanding tubs (plan specific)
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 95% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Ideal real estate for Issaquah, Seattle, Bellevue and other Eastside commuters as well as those who work in the South Puget Sound area. New homes for sale in Covington WA at Heritage Grove are loaded with the features today’s home buyers are looking for. Get in early on presales that enable you to personalize your home’s fixtures and features and make it truly your own.
Each of our new Covington WA homes at Heritage Grove feature the following great benefits:
- Covington homes are located within the Kent School District
- Close to shopping at Kent Station and dozens of Kent WA restaurants and retail destinations
- Easy access to freeways including 167, 516 and Highway 18 as well as access to public transportation, park and ride and the Sounder from Kent Station
- Close to entertainment, including Regal Cinema’s AMC Kent Station 14
- Affordable for most home buyers with standard features that include luxurious finishes we offer as standard as one of King County’s premiere home builders.
If you’ve been looking for a new home that’s close to everything, Heritage Grove should be on your must-see list. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to choose an affordable new constructed home in Covington WA. Contact us about presales and schedule an appointment to see this beautiful new home community today.
Open by Appointment
Driving Directions to Heritage Grove 18304 SE 248th St, Kent, WA 98030
From Highway 18 East
Take the exit for SE 256th St.
Turn Left and Continue straight on SE 256th St.
Turn right onto 180th Ave SE/SE Wax Rd
Turn right onto SE 246th St.
Turn right onto 183rd Ave SE