New Homes in Covington, WA
4+ Bedroom Homes
From 2414 to 2978 sq ft
2 and 3 Car Garages
Heritage Grove – New Homes for Sale in Covington WA
Beautiful new homes for sale in Covington WA; photos are representational.
Heritage Grove has seven spacious new 4+ bedroom homes for sale in Covington WA – ideal for south Puget Sound as well as Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah and other Eastside commuters. Super-fast access to Hwy 516, 18 and 167 for a quick commute wherever you work or play. These affordable and beautiful new homes for sale in Covington WA come standard with features you would expect to find in luxury real estate:
• 4+ bedrooms, 2.5+ baths, 2 and 3 car garages
• From 2,414 to 2,978 square feet
• Plan-specific home office, great room, bonus room and outdoor living
• Features included as standard you’d find in custom and luxury homes!
Contact community sales agent Mark Barron at 206-550-1755 or join the community interest list for pricing and presale opportunities.
Homesite 9 – Willow – PENDING
2,853 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
Soaring 2-story entry, main floor office/flex space
Great room open to kitchen, eating nook and covered outdoor living
Large master suite on the 2nd floor and 3 more bedrooms
Huge 3rd floor bonus space with 3/4 bath – room for everyone!
Pricing, features, and other descriptive details subject to change; see community sales agent to confirm available inventory, pricing, and future construction.
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW THE HERITAGE GROVE FEATURE LIST.
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Ideal real estate for Issaquah, Seattle, Bellevue and other Eastside commuters as well as those who work in the South Puget Sound area. New homes for sale in Covington WA at Heritage Grove are loaded with the features today’s home buyers are looking for. Get in early on presales that enable you to personalize your home’s fixtures and features and make it truly your own.
Each of our new Covington WA homes at Heritage Grove feature the following great benefits:
- Covington homes are located within the Kent School District
- Close to shopping at Kent Station and dozens of Kent WA restaurants and retail destinations
- Easy access to freeways including 167, 516 and Highway 18 as well as access to public transportation, park and ride and the Sounder from Kent Station
- Close to entertainment, including Regal Cinema’s AMC Kent Station 14
- Affordable for most home buyers with standard features that include luxurious finishes we offer as standard as one of King County’s premiere home builders.
If you’ve been looking for a new home that’s close to everything, Heritage Grove should be on your must-see list. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to choose an affordable new constructed home in Covington WA. Contact us about presales and schedule an appointment to see this beautiful new home community today.
Open Friday-Monday 12pm-4pm and by Appointment
Driving Directions to Heritage Grove 18304 SE 248th St, Kent, WA 98030
From Highway 18 East
Take the exit for SE 256th St.
Turn Left and Continue straight on SE 256th St.
Turn right onto 180th Ave SE/SE Wax Rd
Turn right onto SE 246th St.
Turn right onto 183rd Ave SE
We are open virtually and by appointment only! In order to follow social distancing guidelines, no more than 2 people will be allowed at one time in our homes. Contact our agent or join the interest list below for an appointment or more info!
Call Mark Barron at 206-550-1755 or join the community interest list below for more information.