New Homes In Renton, WA
4 Bedroom Homes
From 2600 to 2900 sq ft
2 Car Garages
Now Sold Through
Fairwood – New Homes in Renton WA
New construction homes for sale in Renton; photos are representational. Now sold through; contact us about nearby communities coming soon.
Community conveniently located in the heart of Renton, Fairwood is a community of beautiful, newly built residential homes, designed altogether to create a cohesive and attractive planned living community. Soundbuilt Homes offers new home buyers spacious floor plans with quality details:
• New construction floor plans from 2,603 – 2,907 square feet
• 2 bay garages
• Beautifully landscaped front yards
• 4 -5 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
• Exquisitely detailed interior and exterior architecture
** Prices subject to change without notice. See community site agent for final pricing.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt in satin nickel.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets and lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder staggered cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Soundbuilt Homes presents Fairwood in Renton near Lake Youngs. Convenient commuter access – minutes from WA-167 and WA-169 as well as I-405 and I-5, Southcenter Mall, Kent Station, Kent and Renton retail, movies, entertainment, restaurants, and recreational activities.
With inventory nearly sold through, you won’t want to miss out on an opportunity to choose a newly constructed home in this beautiful community in Renton WA. Contact us about remaining home sites or schedule an appointment to see one of these beautiful new homes today.
Open by Appointment
Driving directions to 19603 and 19611 104th Ave SE, Renton WA 98058
From WA-167 take the Exit for S. 212th St. Head east onto S. 212th St. Continue onto S. 208th St. Turn left onto 132nd Ave SE. Continue onto SE 204th Way / Lake Youngs Way. Continue onto 140th Ave SE.