Hazel Ave – New Construction Homes in Lakeland Hills
Beautiful new homes for sale in Lakeland Hills in Auburn WA; photos are representational.
Beautiful new 4 bedroom home minutes from Lakeland Hills – Lake Tapps retail, restaurants and parks.
• 4 bedrooms + den, 2.5 baths, 3 car garages
• 2,750 square feet
• Large master suite with sitting area and dual his-hers walk in closets
• Large bonus room up, den on main plus large open concept living space
• Outdoor covered living with fireplace
• Features included as standard you’d find in custom and luxury homes!
Homesite – Valencia – AVAILABLE
2,750 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Den / flex space + open concept living on main
Great room open to outdoor covered living with fireplace
Large master suite plus huge bonus room up
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Mohawk® carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 5¼-inch base, 3¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel painted or stained to match cabinets
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab quartz or granite countertops (plan specific) with full height tile backsplash
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style white or gray-painted or espresso-stained cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch Shaker-style white or gray-painted or espresso-stained master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tile tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 95% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Welcome home! For years, Lakeland Hills in Auburn WA has been one of the cities most sought-after communities. Beautiful community parks, grocery, retail, salons, fitness centers, medical and dental services as well as great restaurants set this still-growing community apart. Soundbuilt Homes is pleased to offer a beautiful new 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with covered outdoor living in Lakeland Hills in Auburn WA on Hazel Ave:
- Homes are located within the Auburn School District
- Minutes from the The Outlet Collection and dozens of restaurants, Regal Cinema 17 movie theater and retail destinations
- Walking distance to restaurants, grocery, retail, salons, fitness, health and more at Lakeland Town Center
- Easy access to parking, entertainment and events year-round at the world-renowned Puyallup Fairgrounds, including the Washington State Fair
- From a builder with 4 decades of experience building in south King County, with luxurious finishes we offer as standard that many builders charge more for!
This intimate neighborhood includes 12 homesites in a private drive and cul-de-sac. You won’t want to miss out on an opportunity to choose an affordable new constructed home in Puyallup WA. Contact us about remaining homesites or schedule an appointment to see one of these beautiful new homes today.
Open by Appointment
Driving Directions to 5607 Hazel Ave SE, Auburn WA 98092
From Hwy 167 North or Southbound take the Ellingson Rd exit. Head east on Ellingson Rd.
Turn Right onto A St SE
Turn Left onto Lakeland Hills Way SE
Turn Right onto 55th Way SE
Turn Left onto Hazel Ave SE, homesite will be on the Right