New Homes In Lacey, WA
3-4+ Bedroom Homes
From 2400 to 3200 sq ft
2 Car Garages
Horizon Pointe – New Homes in Lacey WA
Beautiful new homes for sale in Lacey WA; photos are representational.
Now under construction, Horizon Pointe’s model home is located at 5722 Parquet Way SE, which is just north of Balustrade Blvd SE, directly off of Ruddell Rd SE. This community of well-appointed, affordable new homes for sale in Lacey WA include homesites which back up to the City of Lacey’s Horizon Pointe Park greenbelt. Ideal for JBLM commuters, St. Martin’s College and those employed in the state’s capitol city of Olympia WA, with plan specific:
• 3 or 4+ bedrooms, 2.5+ baths
• From 2,455 to more than 3,162 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms
• 2 car garages
Come and visit our beautiful model home!
Inquire about new homes in Lacey already under construction and Pre-Sale homesites by contacting the community sales agent or joining the community interest list.
Pricing, features, and other descriptive details subject to change; see community sales agent to confirm available inventory, pricing, and future construction.
New construction homes with beautiful features, spacious living areas, open floor plans, stone counters, soft close drawers and other details today’s home buyers love – feature list below.
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
- 8′ Painted Craftsman-style entry door with glass, Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt in satin nickel
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Plan-specific accents such as stone, shadow box columns, soffits, shake and/or board and batten siding
- Exterior windows wrapped with detail + screens
- Finished garage with insulated garage door and hardware (size plan-specific)
- Garage door opener with remote
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete covered rear patio (plan-specific)
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Mohawk® carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures and Decora® wall switches throughout; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen and over fireplace; can lights in bonus room when vaulted (plan-specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3 1/4-inch base, 2 1/4-inch casing, square corners, white-painted 5 panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround, mantel painted to match millwork, lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific); espresso stained or painted to match millwork
- Sherwin-Williams® flat tan interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Granite or quartz counter tops with full-height tile backsplash
- Deep stainless steel undermount sink and chrome Pfister™ pull-out faucet
- White or gray-painted or espresso-stained cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Five (5) piece master bath; master bath including glass shower with tile (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity and cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™ fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 95% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
If you’re considering buying a new home in Lacey, WA, you need to put Horizon Pointe on the list of homes you must see. These well-appointed new homes will feature high end finishes in affordably priced new homes in Lacey WA in a new home community that borders picturesque Horizon Pointe Park.
- Homes are located within the North Thurston School District
- Walking distance to the City of Lacey Washington’s Horizon Pointe Park – a 9.5-acre neighborhood park with picnic facilities, playground equipment and open play area
- Short commute to JBLM (Joint military base Fort Lewis Army Base and McChord Air Force Base)
Be among the first to explore our new homes for sale in Lacey WA at Horizon Pointe to choose the homesite and floor plan you’ve been dreaming of. Contact PresGroup Realty at (253) 256-5435 for more information or join the community interest list today!
Open Thu-Mon Weekly from 11 AM to 5 PM
and by Appointment
Contact the Horizon Pointe community sales agent at (253) 256-5435 to see new homes now under construction and discuss pre-sale opportunities at Horizon Pointe. Driving directions to 5722 Parquet Way SE, WA 98513
You’ll find our new homes for sale in Lacey Washington just north of Horizon Pointe Park. From Balustrade Blvd SE, head north on Ruddell Road and turn right onto Parquet Way SE, then turn right into the parking area adjacent to the model home at homesite 183,which will be on your right.
From I-5 North or South – take exit 116 for Mounts Rd toward Old Nisqually. Head south from the freeway onto Mounts Rd SW/Nisqually Rd SW. Take a sharp left onto WA-510 E. Take a slight right onto Meridian Rd SE. Turn right onto Yelm Hwy SE. Turn left onto Balustrade Blvd SE. Turn right onto Ruddell Rd SE. Turn left at the community entrance onto Parquet Way SE, just north of Horizon Pointe Park.
Model – Horizon Pointe
Lot 175 – 5647 Parquet Way SE
Lacey WA 98513
(North of Balustrade Blvd off Ruddell Rd SE
Bordering Horizon Pointe Park)
from 11 AM – 5 PM and by Appointment
Call 253-256-5435 or (toll free) 855-678-3371, or join the community interest list below for more information.