Meadows at Orting
New Homes In Orting, WA
3-4 Bedroom Homes
From 1900 to 2800 sq ft
2-3 Car Garages
Mt. Rainier Views!
Meadows at Orting – New Homes in Orting WA
Become part of a true community of new homes nestled at the foot of Mt. Rainier; photos are representational.
Beautiful and affordable new homes for nearly any size budget, our new homes in Orting are nestled at the foot of Mt. Rainier in a laid-back, peaceful valley that enables you to live the good life, without sacrificing proximity to easy freeway access or city amenities. Close to WA 162, 167 and 512 with easy access to I-5 and JBLM, with plan specific:
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths
• From just under 2,000 to more than 2,900 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms, outdoor living spaces
• 2 and 3 car garages
Homes starting from $315,950 – contact community sales agent or join the community interest list for pricing information on available homes and presales.
Homesite 40 – Willow – AVAILABLE
2,853 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 3.25 baths
2-story entry + den and open concept main floor living
Large master suite, laundry room + 3 more bedrooms up
Huge 3rd floor bonus room with 3/4 bath – ROOM FOR EVERYONE!
Homesite 41 – Sterling – SALE PENDING
2,603 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
3 car garage – corner lot
Living, dining and kitchen open to great room on main
4 bedrooms including large master + large bonus room up
Homesite 64 – Lacey – AVAILABLE
2,414 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Main floor den or home office
Kitchen and eating nook open to great room
Great master suite layout, vaulted
4 bedrooms + laundry room up
Homesite 66 – Delray – SALE PENDING
2,907 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Rare main floor master suite
Large bonus room, loft + 3 bedrooms upstairs
Great room concept living area + dining room on main
Pricing subject to change; for confirmation of available homes, features, and pricing contact the community sales agent.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front and back yards
- Signature outdoor living area with covered washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors with open stair rail (plan/area specific)
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets and lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Kenmore® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder staggered cabinetry with crown molding, soft close drawers, and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice.
Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Welcome to Your Own Private Paradise
Nestled in the foothills of Mt. Rainier between the Puyallup and Carbon Rivers, Orting is a quaint and unforgettable turn-of-the-century village. The 20 mile Foothills Trail meanders through the middle of town and then takes you along the Carbon River levee. Residents in this pristine Orting new home community can bike or walk with the stroller or family pet.
You’ll love the features and amenities the Meadows at Orting has to offer! The Orting, WA area is a tight-knit community located southeast of Puyallup, WA and south of Sumner, WA. Its proximity to Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, Tacoma, Fort Lewis, and even south King County locations make it a perfect residential choice for people who work in those areas, or for military personnel stationed at the JBLM. The community is also in very close proximity to skiing, hiking, fishing and other recreational activities conveniently available in and around Mount Rainier National Park.
Soundbuilt Homes is offering superb quality designed and constructed new homes in the Meadows at Orting community. Each of our new homes feature the following great benefits:
- Serviced by the Orting School District
- Near to Mount Rainier and located in a picturesque valley on level home sites
- Affordable for most home buyers, but with all of the luxurious “extras” you’ll only find in a new home built by Soundbuilt Homes
- Outdoor living areas and Mt. Rainier views (per home site / plan) and proximity to the Foothills Trails system
Contact us about securing a home site reservation, selecting one of our featured homes in construction or choosing one of our completed homes — many with beautiful Mount Rainier views!
When you buy a newly built home in Meadows at Orting, depending on the construction timeline, you may have the opportunity to personalize your own new home by choosing among our standard features, finishes, paint colors, countertops and other design details for inside and outside your new home. Some of these choices will cost you nothing over the purchase price and provide you an opportunity to put your own personal signature into your new home.
When you buy on a pre-sale basis, you will also have an opportunity to include upgrades at the best price. We love to work with our buyers on pre-sales! We give our home buyers more ways to personalize and customize their new home than most other builders and we want you to love every inch of your new home.
Model Open Sat-Wed 11 AM – 5 PM
Driving directions to 202 Balmer St SW, Orting WA 98360
Take WA-167 or WA-512 to WA-410 near Sumner. Take the WA-162 E/Valley Ave Exit and head south off the freeway approximately 7.3 miles. Turn Right onto Bridge St S. Turn Left onto Harman Way S. Turn Right onto Beckett Lane SW, then turn Right onto Balmer St SW.