New Homes In Auburn, WA
4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
2978 sq ft
2 Car Garage
Lakeland Hills – Dieringer Schools
Northlake – New Homes in Auburn WA
Rare opportunity to own a new construction home in Lakeland Hills in the Dieringer School District; photos are representational.
Don’t miss your chance to own a new construction home in Lakeland Hills in the desirable Dieringer School District including North Tapps Middle School and your choice of local high schools (Sumner, Riverside or Bonney Lake High Schools). Just one remaining, priced well below other new homes for sale in nearby Lakeland Hills Estates, with signature details found only in our homes:
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,978 square feet
• Main floor home office just off spacious entry
• Formal dining space + kitchen, eating nook open to great room
• 4 bedrooms upstairs plus large bonus room
• 2 car garage
Inventory and pricing subject to change; contact community sales agent to confirm.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets and lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder staggered cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Make sure that you take time to see Northlake when considering new homes for sale in Auburn’s Lakeland Hills neighborhood.
Conveniently located near the Lake Tapps grocery and retail center as well as nearby dining at The Rock, Puerto Vallarta, Hopjacks in Lakeland Hills and Al Lago on Lake Tapps, or Aversanos, Dixies and Farrelli’s Pizza in Sumner.
- Located in the Dieringer School District – no need to waiver in to some of the best schools in the state!
- Just 15 minutes from either the brand new Sumner YMCA (Gordon Valley YMCA) or the Auburn YMCA
- And the Outlet Collection (formerly known as the Auburn Supermall)
Close to new construction at Lakeland Hills Estates with comparable features and finishes – at a lower cost. This is a great floor plan with a main floor office just off the spacious entry, a formal dining space off the large, well-appointed kitchen, big kitchen island, pantry, eating nook open to family room with gas fireplace. Upstairs find four good sized bedrooms plus a large bonus room in over 2900 square feet of thoughtfully-designed space. You’re going to love living here!
Open by Appointment
Driving directions to 6726 Elaine Court SE, Auburn WA 98092
From WA-167 north or south, take the Stewart Rd Exit toward 8th St E/Pacific/Milton and head east from the freeway on Stewart Rd. Continue onto Lake Tapps Parkway E. Turn Right onto Charlotte Ave SE. Turn Left onto 65th St SE. Turn Right onto Elaine Ave SE, turn left to stay on Elaine Ave SE, home will be on the left.