New Homes in Covington, WA
4-5 Bedroom Homes
From 2978 to 3079 sq ft
2 – 4 Car Garages
ALMOST SOLD THROUGH
Rainier Vista – New Homes for Sale in Covington WA
Beautiful new homes for sale in Covington WA; photos are representational.
Rainier Vista gives King County home buyers the chance to purchase new construction homes in King County that are spacious, affordable and well-appointed – with features today’s home buyers want as standard. Close access to Hwy 18 and WA 169 and 516 for an easy commute via 167, 405 and I-5 to Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond or South Sound employers, shopping, dinng and more.
• 4-5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 and 4 car garages
• From 2978 to 3079 square feet
• Plan-specific home office, great room, bonus room and outdoor living
• New homes for sale in King County from a regional home builder with 4 decades of experience
Construction is now underway – Call Sales Agent Don Leske at 253-732-7653 or join the community interest list to get specific homesite pricing and presale opportunities.
Homesite 4 – Arbor – SALE PENDING
3,038 sq ft with 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Spacious entry, main floor office, formal dining space,
Great room open to kitchen on main
Covered outdoor living space
Huge bonus room (or 5th bedroom) and large master suite up
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Mohawk® carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 5¼-inch base, 3¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel painted or stained to match cabinets
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab quartz or granite countertops (plan specific) with full height tile backsplash
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style white or gray-painted or espresso-stained cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch Shaker-style white or gray-painted or espresso-stained master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tile tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 95% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Welcome home! The Rainier Vista neighborhood of affordable new 4+ bedroom homes for sale in King County is now underway. Each of our new Covington WA homes feature the following great benefits:
- Homes are located within the Kent School District
- Minutes from Covington Square shopping, dozens of restaurants and retail destinations as well as Kent Station shopping, park and ride and Sounder station
- Close to entertainment, including AMC Kent Station 14
- Affordable for most home buyers with standard features that include luxurious finishes we offer as standard as one of King County’s premiere home builders.
Only two remaining; don’t miss your opportunity to own an affordable new constructed home in King County at Rainier Vista in Covington WA. Contact us about remaining homesites or schedule an appointment to see one of these beautiful new homes today.
Open by Appointment – Call Don Leske at 253-732-7653
Driving Directions to 18326 and 18310 SE 244th St. Covington, WA 98042
From WA-18 East, take the SE 256th St exit and turn left onto SE 256th St, from WA-18 West, take the 256th St exit and turn right onto SE 256th St.
Turn right onto 180th Ave SE/SE Wax Road, turn right onto SE 244th St. and arrive at 18326 or 18310 SE 244th St. Covington WA 98042