The Ridge at Southwood
New Homes In Spanaway, WA
4+ Bedroom Homes
From 2300 to 3000 sq ft
2 Car Garages
Close to JBLM
The Ridge at Southwood – New Homes in Spanaway WA
Private, gated community of new homes – ideal JBLM housing option in Spanaway WA; photos are representational.
Beyond the gates, enjoy convenience, great schools, and easy commutes to Boeing’s Frederickson plant, JBLM (joint base Fort Lewis-McChord Air Force Base), Tacoma, Puyallup, Lakewood and Lacey. Military-friendly community and lenders who know how to expedite the process with programs just for military buyers and new home construction process know-how. Kitchens with large islands open to spacious great rooms, thoughtful floor plans, outdoor living spaces, home offices, bonus and playrooms, and more. with plan specific:
• 4+ bedrooms, from 2.5-3.5 baths, 2 car garages
• From 2,385 to 2,978 square feet
• Home offices and open concept great rooms
• Large bonus rooms, man caves and playrooms
Affordable, well-appointed new homes starting from the mid $300,000’s – contact community sales agent for pricing information on available homes and presales.
Homesite 3 – Blossom – AVAILABLE
2,482 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Master, laundry + 3 more bedrooms – all with walk in closets up
Home office/flex or playroom on main +
Spacious 2-story entry
Kitchen, eating area open to great room
Pricing, features, and other descriptive details subject to change; see community sales agent to confirm available inventory, pricing, and future construction.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt in satin nickel.
- Cement-based full lap siding with accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and white painted shelf mantel (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Granite or quartz counter tops STANDARD with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless steel sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style espresso stained or white or gray-painted cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Affordable homes with the signature details that set Soundbuilt Homes apart from cookie cutter developers. Private, gated community built on a rising bluff overlooking rolling hillsides, farm land with spectacular views of Mt. Rainier. With quality Craftsman style new homes from 2385 to 2978 square feet, The Ridge at Southwood is a perfect place for both individuals and families to grow and establish roots.
Centrally located within the Bethel School District, the Pierce County Library system, great JBLM housing option (joint base Fort Lewis and McChord AFB) with lots of military families and lenders who know how to expedite the buying process for military buyers, VA loans, etc. Within two miles of shopping, highways, and amenities, minutes to Tacoma and the Tacoma Mall as well as casual and fine dining, entertainment, movies, recreation, shopping, museums and waterfront.
This new construction homes’ community truly has it all – the safety of a gated community, the conveniences of modern suburbia and the peace and quiet of country living.
Model Home Open Sat-Wed 11 AM – 5 PM
And by appointment. Driving directions to our fully-furnished model home, near the community entry at
19929 20th Ave Ct E, Spanaway, WA 98387
From WA 512 West or East: take the exit for Canyon Road E. Head South on Canyon Road East. Turn right on 176th St E. Turn Left onto 22nd Ave E. Turn left on 176th St E. Turn Right onto 22nd Ave E. Arrive at The Ridge At Southwood (on your right) turn Right onto 200th St Ct E, then Right onto 20th Ave Ct E, model home will be on your right.
From JBLM: take I-5 North to WA-512 E. Continue onto WA-512 E, take the Exit for WA-7/Pacific Ave S. Head South on Pacific Ave S. Turn left on 176th St E. Turn Right onto 22nd Ave E. Arrive at The Ridge At Southwood (on your right) turn Right onto 200th St Ct E, then Right onto 20th Ave Ct E, model home will be on your right.
Model – Ridge at Southwood
19929 20th Ave Ct E
Spanaway WA 98387
Open Sat-Wed 11 AM – 5 PM
and by Appointment
Call 253-256-5435 or
(toll free) 855-678-3371 or join the community interest list below for more information.