New Homes In Auburn, WA
4+ Bedroom Homes
From 2978 to 3079 sq ft
2 Car Garages
NOW SOLD THROUGH
Seramonte – New Homes in Auburn WA
New homes for sale in Auburn WA near Mountainview HS and Green River Community College; photos are representational.
New 3,000 sq ft 4+ bedroom homes for sale in Auburn Washington blocks from great schools, including Auburn Mountainview High School and Arthur Jacobsen Elementary School. Super-easy access to Hwy 167, Hwy 18, and I-5 for a fast commute to Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma or anywhere else. Only two new homes available at this prime location; don’t miss your chance to own a new home in Auburn WA with plan specific:
• 4+ bedrooms, 2.5 baths
• 2,978 or 3,079 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms
• 2 car garages
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt and satin nickel hardware.
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated, chain drive garage door, hardware and 1 remote (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front and back yards
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and mantel stained to match cabinets and lower entertainment center each side of fireplace (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite countertops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless under mount sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder staggered cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
An opportunity for you to live in a beautiful south King County neighborhood near schools, shopping and more!
Offering two beautiful new homes for sale in Auburn WA near Green River Community College, Mountainview High School with easy freeway access to Hwy 167, 18, I-405 and I-5. Each of these new homes feature the following great benefits:
- Homes are located within the Auburn School District
- Minutes from grocery, retail and shopping in Kent, Covington and Auburn
- And the Outlet Collection (formerly known as the Auburn Supermall)
- All of the luxurious extras we include as standard in our new homes in King County
These new homes in Auburn are in a prime location for commuters who want to come home to their own slice of Northwest paradise. Contact us about remaining homesites or schedule an appointment to see one of these beautiful new homes today.
Open by Appointment
Visit with your real estate agent or call Trena Kupper at 206-310-2668 to set up a time to tour these new homes. Driving directions to 12968 and 12962 SE 288th Pl, Auburn, WA 98092
From 167 north or south via Kent WA: Take the S 277th St exit. Head East onto S 277th St.
S 277th St becomes SE 274th St; continue onto 116th Ave SE.
Turn Right onto SE Kent-Kangley Rd.
Turn Right onto 132nd Ave E.
Turn Right onto SE 288th St, then turn Right onto SE 288th Place.
From Hwy 18 East: Take the SE 304th St Exit toward SE 312th St.
Turn Right onto SE 304th St.
Turn Right onto 132nd Ave SE.
Turn Left onto SE 288th St.
Turn Right onto SE 288th Pl.