New Homes In Yelm, WA
3-4 Bedroom Homes
From 2385 to 2978 sq ft
2 Car Garages
Ideal for Military and Veterans
Tahoma Terra – New Homes in Yelm WA
Ideally located for JBLM housing for active duty military, veterans and retirees; photos are representational.
Tahoma Terra has long been a top choice for retired and active duty military buyers who are looking for JBLM housing options off post. Live in a peaceful, country setting with outstanding Mt. Rainier views, sidewalks perfect for walking, with all of the amenities of city living and a short commute to joint base Fort Lewis and McChord AFB with plan specific:
• 3-4 bedrooms, from 2.5 to 3.5 baths
• Plans from 2,385 to more than 2.978 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms, play rooms, man caves
• 2 car garages – affordably priced starting from low $300,000’s
Homes starting from the low $300,000’s – contact community sales agent or join the community interest list for pricing information on available homes and presales.
In addition to the ‘Available Homes’ listed here you are more than welcome to inquire about pre-sales. Contact the community sales agent or submit the interest form on this page for more information.
Homesite 9- COMING SOON
1,891 sq ft
Homesite 10 – COMING SOON
1,891 sq ft
Homesite 16 – Tahoe – AVAILABLE
2,279 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Formal living, dining + great room open to kitchen
Large flex off master for nursery, workout, office or bonus space
4 large bedrooms up
Pricing and availability, features, floor plans, etc. subject to change. Confirm current pricing and inventory with community sales agent.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass
- Cement-based full lap siding
- Accents such as stone, shadow box columns, soffits, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Exterior windows wrapped with detail + screens
- Finished garage with insulated carriage-style door & deco hardware (size plan-specific)
- Garage door opener with remote
- Fully landscaped front and back yards
- Washed aggregate concrete covered rear patio (plan-specific)
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Mohawk or Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures & Decora® wall switches throughout with satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace
- White painted millwork throughout with 3 1/4-inch base, 2 1/4-inch casing, square corners, enhanced archways, pillars & coffered dining room ceiling (plan-specific)
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround, mantel with smurf tube to TV (plan-specific)
- Sherwin-Williams® flat tan interior paint
- Stainless-steel Sears® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Three (3) centimeter slab granite counter tops and full-height backsplash with decorative inserts
- Deep stainless steel undermount sink and chrome Pfister™ pull-out single control faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Serrano Pfister™ fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 95% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional 2-10 year warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
A quiet and peaceful new home community located in a country setting with spectacular views of Mt. Rainier. Affordable, quality Craftsman style new homes from 2700 to nearly 3000 square feet, making Tahoma Terra the perfect place for individuals and families to settle down. A top choice for JBLM housing for active duty and retired military, military families, and others working in Tacoma, Olympia, Lacey or Lakewood WA.
Centrally located within the Yelm School District, the Timberland Library system, JBLM (joint base Lewis-McChord), and within minutes from Yelm, Tacoma, Olympia, Lakewood, Lacey and other nearby community malls, shopping, dining, and amenities. This community has it all – the conveniences of modern suburbia, the tranquility of country living and proximity to the state capitol.
Open 7 Days / Week from 11 AM – 5 PM
And by appointment. View our fully furnished model home; driving directions to
10077 Jensen Drive SE, Yelm WA 98597
From I-5 North or South: Take Exit 116 for Mounts Rd toward Old Nisqually; head south on Mounts Rd SW/Nisqually Rd SW/Old Pacific Hwy SE.
Turn left onto Reservation Rd SE. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto WA-510 E. At the next traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto WA-510 E / Yelm Hwy SE. Keep right to continue toward Yelm Hwy SE, merge onto Yelm Hwy SE.
Turn right onto Tahoma Blvd SE, then turn right onto Dotson St SE, then turn right onto Jensen Dr SE, model home will be on the right.
Model – Tahoma Terra
10077 Jensen Drive SE,
Yelm WA 98597
Open 7 Days – 11 AM – 5 PM
and by appointment
Call 253-256-5435 or
(toll free) 855-678-3371
or join the community interest list below for more information.