New Homes In Lakewood, WA
3-5 Bedroom Homes
From 2200 to 3000 sq ft
2 Car Garages
Great JBLM Housing Option
Walkers Ridge – New Homes in Lakewood WA
Ideal JBLM housing location in this community of new homes near Lakes HS and Pierce College in Lakewood; photos are representational.
A community of 41 new homes conveniently located in Lakewood within walking distance of Lakes HS and Pierce College just off Farwest Drive and 100th St SW; ideal JBLM housing option for retired and active duty military members and their families. Private neighborhood of new homes with plan specific:
• 3 -5 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths, 2 car garages
• From 2,200 to over 2,900 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms, playrooms and man caves
• Outdoor living spaces and landscaped yards
Homesite 27- Teton – $455,950 – MOVE IN READY
Room for everyone – 2,978 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Home office, play or flex room located just off spacious entry
4 bedrooms plus large bonus room up
Beautiful entertaining deck, fully fenced
Click below to view gallery:
Homesite 32 – Sterling – $404,950
2,603 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
Great flow on the main with living, dining, kitchen with eating area
open to great room; 4 bedrooms plus large bonus room up
Large master suite with walk-in closet and 5-pc bath
Pricing and inventory subject to change, contact sales agent to confirm.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass and Kwikset® keypad oval deadbolt in satin nickel.
- Cement-based full lap siding with accents such as stone, wood shadow box columns, shake and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated garage door & hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Washed aggregate concrete rear patio
- Durable hand-scraped wood-style laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen, nook and powder bath (plan-specific)
- Shaw® Into the Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan-specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures throughout with Decora switches; satin nickel pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and bonus room if vaulted ceiling (plan specific)
- White painted millwork throughout with 3¼-inch base, 2¼-inch casing, square corners, and white 2-panel smooth finish interior doors
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround and white painted shelf mantel (plan-specific)
- Rodda® interior paint
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Slab granite counter tops with full height tile backsplash with deco inserts
- Deep stainless steel sink and pull out chrome Pfister™ faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder cabinetry with crown molding and satin nickel hardware
- Large island with eating bar and satin nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific)
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Alder Shaker-style master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Chrome Pfister™fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 80% efficiency Carrier® furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- Smurf tube for future wiring needs
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® Year Warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Our new homes for sale in Lakewood WA near JBLM fall within the Lakewood School District. Ideally-situated for a short commute to either Fort Lewis or McChord Air Force Base and practically within walking distance for employees of Lakes High School and Pierce College.
Private community just off Farwest Drive and 100th St SW offer seclusion while still just minutes away from Tacoma Mall, Tacoma’s historic downtown with shopping, entertainment, fine and casual dining, UW Tacoma and Tacoma’s waterfront along Ruston Way and the Port of Tacoma. To the south, a short commute to Intel’s Dupont WA campus, St. Martin’s University and other points in the state capitol of Olympia make this location doubly convenient.
Walkers Ridge is affordable for most home buyers, but with all of the Craftsman styling, distinct attention to detail and “extras” Soundbuilt Homes includes in every development we build in King, Pierce and Thurston counties.
You can still be among the first to choose a new home in Lakewood WA at Walkers Ridge. Contact us to see move in ready homes, to select one of our featured homes under construction, or to ask about pre-sale opportunities that give you the maximum opportunity to personalize your new home.
Open Sat-Wed 11 AM – 5 PM and by Appointment
Please use directions provided here (not GPS) as this new home community hasn’t yet been mapped by Google.
Driving directions to 10526 100th St Ct SW, Lakewood WA 98047
From I-5 North or South: Take the Exit for Gravelly Lake Dr SW, head north on Gravelly Lake Dr SW. Turn Left onto Washington Blvd SW. Veer Right onto Military Rd SW. Turn Right on 112th St. Turn Left onto Farwest Dr SW. Turn Left onto 100th St Ct. SW. Turn Left onto 106th Ave SE, arrive at Walkers Ridge 100th St CT SW, turn left and arrive at model home on the right.