Forget going to the salon or the spa, seeing a life coach or even eating dark chocolate. If you want to feel better about yourself, buy a new house!
5 Reasons Buying a New Home Makes You Feel Good About Yourself
1. When you buy a new house, you’re helping your local public schools. Adding new homes to school districts increases the property tax base – the property tax base is what generates revenue to support local schools and communities, and helps schools to receive more federal and state tax dollars based on the number of students in district.
2. When you buy a new house, you’re helping other people in your community and across the U.S. that need help. According to the NAHB*, for each new single-family home built, $90,000 in government revenue (including $67,000 in federal taxes and $23,000 in state and local taxes) is generated.
3. When you buy a new house, you’re helping the U.S. economy. In 2011, new housing starts were far below the number needed in a “healthy,” job-creating economy. When new housing starts are at the level economic experts recommend, it add more than 3 million jobs to the U.S. economy. The NAHB* estimates that for each new single-family home built, 3 new jobs are created. That’s three people put back to work, right in your community, for each new home built. Plus, only about half of the three jobs created are in the construction industry and half are created in other sectors, including manufacturing.
4. When you buy a new house from Soundbuilt Homes, you’re benefiting the local community. As with any other type of business you choose to buy from, when you buy from independent, locally-owned home builders, like Soundbuilt Homes, vs. others headquartered elsewhere, more of your dollars stay right here in the local community to benefit local schools and others in the community and to create local jobs.
5. New homes are “Made in the USA,” as are many of the materials that are used to build a new house. When you buy a new home from Soundbuilt Homes in King, Pierce or Thurston county, you’re creating American jobs. Not only that, but most of our source and construction materials are also made in the USA by American citizen-owned companies.
There really isn’t a downside to buying a new home from Soundbuilt Homes. You can – and should – feel good about yourself when you contribute to the national and local economy. Plus, when you buy a new home built by Soundbuilt Homes, you’ll also feel great about your new home choice!
Soundbuilt Homes builds new homes in King, Pierce and Thurston counties – and has – for more than 30 years. Buying a new home built by Soundbuilt Homes won’t just make you feel good about yourself, it will give you peace of mind and pride of home ownership!