Voight Creek Ranch
New Homes In Orting, WA
3-6 Bedroom Homes
From 3100 to 3850 sq ft
3-5 Car Garages
1 to 15 Acre Homesites
Voight Creek Ranch – New Homes in Orting WA
New construction homes for sale in Orting WA on 1 to 15 acre homesites; photos are representational.
This beautiful Orting valley property offers home sites with acreage, gated seclusion, easy access to all area commuter freeways, and close proximity to the urban amenities of Sumner, Bonney Lake and Puyallup. Recreation enthusiasts will love its close location to the Foothills Trail system and Mount Rainier National Park with plan specific:
• 3 – 6 bedrooms, 2.5 – 3.5 baths
• From 3,100 to more than 3,800 square feet
• Dens, great rooms, bonus rooms, covered outdoor living spaces
• 3, 4, and 5 car garages
• Estate-sized 1 to 15 acre homesites
Ask about available home sites with acreage in Voight Creek Ranch and pre-sale options, which enable you to maximize personalization of your new home.
Homesite 16 – Medley – YEAR END SPECIAL – $699,950
Presale, All Personalization Options Available!
3,378 sq ft with 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
Spacious bonus room up
Large master suite upstairs with roomy walk in closet
Use main floor den for office, media, guests or in-laws!
Homesite 17 – Coronado – YEAR END SPECIAL – $689,950
Ask About Personalization Options Available!
3,134 sq ft with 4+ bedrooms, 2.75 baths on acreage
Luxuriously large master suite among 4 large bedrooms up
Huge second floor bonus room + main floor office/flex
Large great room open to kitchen, eating area and outdoor living
5 car garage – great for hobbyists, car lovers or all your toys!
Pricing and inventory subject to change; contact community sales agent to confirm.
- Enormous 1-15 acre homesites with homes set back for added street appeal.
- Painted Craftsman-style entry door with shelf & glass
- Cement-based full lap siding with accents such as stone, soffits, cedar shakes and/or board & batten siding (plan-specific)
- Front Exterior windows wrapped with detail
- Finished garage with insulated carriage-style door, & deco hardware (size plan-specific)
- Fully landscaped estate-size front yard with decorative light post
- Signature outdoor living area with covered washed aggregate concrete rear patio and 1×6 pine tongue and groove clear coated soffits (plan specific)
- Hand scraped wood laminate flooring in entry, extended entry, kitchen and nook
- Shaw® Into The Wind carpet with 6-lb. pad in bedrooms, living room, great room and den (plan- specific)
- Brushed nickel light fixtures & Decora® wall switches throughout with pendant lights over kitchen island
- Round brushed chrome interior door hardware
- Can lights in kitchen & over fireplace and vaulted bonus rooms (plan specific)
- Signature white painted millwork throughout with ½ x 6-inch base, 1×4-inch casing, square corners, pillars, millwork-wrapped art niches, wainscot in den and/or dining room & coffered dining room ceiling (plan-specific)
- Keystone crown millwork-wrapped archways and crown molding on main floor (plan specific)
- Open rail with iron spindles, stained handrail & newels, and white wall cap (plan specific)
- Fully wood-wrapped windows on main floor
- Gas fireplace with 12-inch tile surround, white painted or stained mantel with entertainment center with lower cabinets on each side and smurf tube for future wiring
- Rodda® interior paint in soft tan
- Stainless-steel Kenmore® appliances, including range/stove, microwave with hood vent and dishwasher
- Three (3) centimeter slab granite counter tops and full-height backsplash with decorative inserts
- Deep stainless steel undermount sink and stainless Pfister™ pull-out faucet
- Shaker-style stained alder cabinetry staggered with crown molding and nickel hardware and soft-close doors & drawers
- Large island with eating bar and nickel pendant lights (plan-specific)
- Stained 2-panel pantry door (plan-specific)
- Plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Five (5) piece master bath (plan-specific) and tile floors
- Walk-in closets
- 36-inch tall Shaker-style alder master vanity & cabinets with tile counter tops, wood-wrapped mirror and 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Tiled tub deck with 6-inch glass tile backsplash
- Full tiled shower with clear/chrome door, fiberglass pan & 6-inch eye-level accent strip
- Pfister™ chrome fixtures
EFFICIENCY, SAFETY and CONVENIENCE
- Rinnai® Tankless Hot Water Heater
- York Latitude™ Series furnace
- White vinyl windows
- 50-year composition dual black roof
- Pre-wired for phone, cable, garage door opener, fireplace blower and garbage disposal
- One (1) year builder warranty with additional Builder 2-10® year warranty
** Features are general representations, vary by home and subject to change without notice. Please see community sales representative for current features and specifications.
Voight Creek Ranch is a one-of-a-kind find in Pierce County’s east valley, located in Orting, WA. New construction homes for sale on 1-15 acre homesites provide estate-size living in a private, wooded, country setting without sacrificing the amenities of short commutes, dining, shopping, and all that city life has to offer.
This beautiful Orting valley property offers home sites with acreage, gated seclusion, easy access to all area commuter freeways, and close proximity to the urban amenities of Sumner, Bonney Lake and Puyallup. Recreation enthusiasts will love its close location to the Foothills Trail system and Mount Rainier National Park.
Located within the Orting School District. Health-conscious home owners will relish the chance to shop local farmer’s markets in season, including the Orting Farmers Market as well as the farmers market in nearby Puyallup for the chance to obtain fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, seeds, supplies and other goodies. Close to South Hill Mall in Puyallup as well as multiple movie theaters, bowling alleys, casual and fine dining and other entertainment venues.
A Soundbuilt Homes exclusive community, Voight Creek Ranch features premier Soundbuilt floor plans, along with the best quality construction you can find. It’s the perfect setting for residents who are looking for a little open space without giving up the benefits of an organized, master planned community.
For more information on this premium setting and Soundbuilt’s development plan for the new homes still to be built in this community, contact the community sales agent or complete our convenient online inquiry form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Open by Appointment – Call Von Karl Inman at 206-719-8808
Driving directions to Voight Creek Ranch in Orting WA 98360
From WA-167 or WA-512, head east on WA-410 near Sumner.
From WA-410 East or West, take the WA-162 E / Valley Ave exit toward Orting. Head south from the freeway onto WA-162 E / Valley Ave E. Turn Right onto Bridge St S. Turn Left onto WA-162 E / Harman Way S. Turn Left into Voight Creek Ranch.